21 Posts
mcxu8 started a discussion
Help!!! Need advise on splashback - Any suggestion for the splashback is much appreciated. I was thinking of silver or pearl but would it look too plain? I'm having Smartstone ... Read More
    2 Comments
mcxu8 started a discussion
Colour of glass splash - Hi, Can you let me know the colour of the splash back. Thank you.
    Comment
mcxu8 started a discussion
Dining Table - Hi, Where can I get the dinning table? Thanks
1 Like    1 Comment
mcxu8 started a discussion
Cutlery Tray - Would like to know the size of the cutlery tray and where can I buy it? Thanks.
    1 Comment
mcxu8 started a discussion
Shower Niche - Hello, may I know the dimension of the shower niche. Thank you.
    1 Comment
mcxu8 started a discussion
Need help on cooktop placement - I have never had so much dilemmas in my life till I started building. Attached is the joiners plan for my kitchen cooktop. He is placing the... Read More
    5 Comments
mcxu8 started a discussion
Need help with Ensuite vanity - Does anyone have a Laminex Oyster Linea vanity? My vanity is 2.6m long, I'm planning to have Essa stone White truffle with it. Is there any... Read More
    Comment
mcxu8 started a discussion
Size of kitchen drawers - HI, I would like to know the width of the drawers?
    Comment
mcxu8 started a discussion
Drawers for Kitchen - My joiners wants to put in 4 banks of 850mm wide drawers for my kitchen. Is it a good idea to have such wide drawers? They come in a bank o... Read More
    7 Comments
mcxu8 started a discussion
Splash back - sparkle or not - I am having Smart Stone Austral (white with some mirror chips in it - it adds a little sparkle to the benchtop ) in my kitchen, and I have ... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...