Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects & Building Designers
Interior Designers & Decorators
Civil Engineers & Contractors
Design-Build Firms
Kitchen & Bath Designers
Landscape Architects & Contractors
Home Builders & Construction Companies
Photographers
Specialty Contractors
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Furniture & Accessories
Flooring & Carpet
Tile, Stone & Countertop
Bedding & Bath
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchen Guides
Bathroom Guides
Bedroom Guides
Decorating Guides
Outdoors
Architecture
HOUZZ TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Home Decorating
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Bedrooms
Dining Rooms
Exterior
Lighting
Paint
Building a Home
Felicia
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
4 October 2019
Felicia
started a discussion
ok guys I need help. -
I got 3d wall panels to put on a bare wall above my fireplace and I want some kind of bright ombre color combo. I got some inspiration from ...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
30 June 2015
Felicia
started a discussion
more photos -
These are some more pictures showing the walls better.
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
30 June 2015
Felicia
started a discussion
something off -
can anyone please me with my design dilemma. I feel something is off, is it the chairs or the shelves. can't tell.
1 Like
27 Comments
See
27
more comments
Sign Up to Comment