Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects & Building Designers
Interior Designers & Decorators
Civil Engineers & Contractors
Design-Build Firms
Kitchen & Bath Designers
Landscape Architects & Contractors
Home Builders & Construction Companies
Photographers
Specialty Contractors
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Furniture & Accessories
Flooring & Carpet
Tile, Stone & Countertop
Bedding & Bath
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchen Guides
Bathroom Guides
Bedroom Guides
Decorating Guides
Outdoors
Architecture
HOUZZ TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Home Decorating
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Bedrooms
Dining Rooms
Exterior
Lighting
Paint
Building a Home
lcking
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
1 Post
3 May 2020
lcking
started a discussion
Can you plaster over pebble tec or does it need to be removed? -
I just remodeled my pool two years ago. I wanted plaster- I never liked the look of pebble tec - but ended up with pebble tec (long story) ...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment