7 Posts
jonesvol started a discussion
PAINTING A MEDIA ROOM DILEMA - We are transforming a REC room to a Media Room. I am painting the walls BM Silloutee AF-685, which is a dark brown. Should I paint the cei... Read More
    1 Comment
jonesvol started a discussion
PRETTY PLEASE...shutter or not - These current shutters are rotten and have to go. What are your thoughts on a great shutter or no shutter. Please give me advice.
    8 Comments
jonesvol started a discussion
Shutter or not????? - I have shutters and they need to taken down due to rot. Can't decide weather to put them back up or not. They don't even follow the shutte... Read More
    1 Comment
jonesvol started a discussion
    2 Comments
jonesvol started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
jonesvol started a discussion
What is the new Neutral for halls???? - I have always had a basic light tan (a neutral) for hall, foyers, and den. What is NEW basic in Benjamin Moore?
    1 Comment
jonesvol started a discussion
NEED A NEW UPDATED PAINT COLOR - Sick of Red paint. Need a color that matches these dining room chairs and curtains and even the oil has the colors. Please help!
    3 Comments