Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects & Building Designers
Interior Designers & Decorators
Civil Engineers & Contractors
Design-Build Firms
Kitchen & Bath Designers
Landscape Architects & Contractors
Home Builders & Construction Companies
Photographers
Specialty Contractors
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Furniture & Accessories
Flooring & Carpet
Tile, Stone & Countertop
Bedding & Bath
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchen Guides
Bathroom Guides
Bedroom Guides
Decorating Guides
Outdoors
Architecture
HOUZZ TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Home Decorating
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Bedrooms
Dining Rooms
Exterior
Lighting
Paint
Building a Home
debbiescotti
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
15 July 2017
debbiescotti
started a discussion
hi -
From what state will the tile be shipped from ?
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
22 April 2017
debbiescotti
started a discussion
Any idea who fabricated the stringer? I love it!! -
I am currently doing some updates to my townhouse and would love to incorporate similar stairs. If you could put me in contact with the pers...
Read More
1 Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
22 April 2017
debbiescotti
started a discussion
Where can i find a prefabricated Stringer like this one? I love it! -
I want to incorporate a similar staircase in an upgrade to my townhouse but i have not found anywhere that sells modern metal stringers unfo...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment