Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Architects & Building Designers
Interior Designers & Decorators
Civil Engineers & Contractors
Design-Build Firms
Kitchen & Bath Designers
Landscape Architects & Contractors
Home Builders & Construction Companies
Photographers
Specialty Contractors
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Furniture & Accessories
Flooring & Carpet
Tile, Stone & Countertop
Bedding & Bath
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchen Guides
Bathroom Guides
Bedroom Guides
Decorating Guides
Outdoors
Architecture
HOUZZ TV
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Home Decorating
Kitchens
Living Rooms
Bedrooms
Dining Rooms
Exterior
Lighting
Paint
Building a Home
baba12
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
28 January 2013
baba12
started a discussion
Is the countertop a stone or "green material"? I'm looking for a flat black counter with interest such as thi
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
13 October 2012
baba12
started a discussion
Love the fabric. Where do I find it? -
I like the modern spacious air you created
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment