7 Posts
amytr started a discussion
My front porch is a cave - Help! - I love my house floor plan, but I really don’t like the front porch. As you can see, it’s reminiscent of a dark cave. Does anyone have any i... Read More
    24 Comments
amytr started a discussion
Ceiling and Furniture and Art, Oh My! - I need some suggestions for our new Florida home great room, especially furniture layout, wall art placement, and ceiling detail. This is cu... Read More
    38 Comments
amytr started a discussion
Welcoming Beachy Guest Room - Although I'm not usually big on themed rooms, we live in Florida and a gently beach-themed guest room seems appropriate. At this point, I'm ... Read More
    38 Comments
amytr started a discussion
Some Spark in the Bedroom - We've lived in our new-build Florida home for 2 years and I don't know what to do with the master bedroom. It's beautiful but is pretty bori... Read More
    20 Comments
amytr started a discussion
Window Treatments For Our New House - Our new Florida great room has 12' tall tray ceilings with 8' tall patio doors that stack back behind the wall. I don't think you can see t... Read More
    9 Comments
amytr started a discussion
New House Dining Room Challenge - This picture shows the dining room and entry portion of the great room in our new Florida house under construction. We did some altering of ... Read More
    33 Comments
amytr started a discussion
Help With My Tiny LIving Room - I bought a sofa with a chaise for my tiny living room, and I'm at a loss to know what to do on the wall next to the chaise portion. Does any... Read More
    6 Comments