Joe and Denise purchased a large Tudor style home that never truly fit their needs. While interviewing contractors to replace the roof and stucco on their home, it prompted them to consider a complete remodel. With two young daughters and pets in the home, our clients were convinced they needed an open concept to entertain and enjoy family and friends together. The couple also desired a blend of traditional and contemporary styles with sophisticated finishes for the project.
JRP embarked on a new floor plan design for both stories of the home. The top floor would include a complete rearrangement of the master suite allowing for separate vanities, spacious master shower, soaking tub, and bigger walk-in closet. On the main floor, walls separating the kitchen and formal dining room would come down. Steel beams and new SQFT was added to open the spaces up to one another. Central to the open-concept layout is a breathtaking great room with an expansive 6-panel bi-folding door creating a seamless view to the gorgeous hills. It became an entirely new space with structural changes, additional living space, and all-new finishes, inside and out to embody our clients’ dream home.
• Style: Transitional
• Colors: Gray & White
• Countertops: Caesarstone Calacatta Nuvo
• Cabinets: DeWils Frameless Shaker
• Hardware/Plumbing Fixture Finish: Chrome
• Lighting Fixtures: unique and bold lighting fixtures throughout every room in the house (pendant lighting, chandeliers, sconces, etc)
• Flooring: White Oak (Titanium wash)
• Tile/Backsplash: varies throughout home
• Photographer: Andrew (Open House VC)