Dining Rm + Kitchen
Shelves, lights, art
Grey wall, shelving on wall, timber door
Placemats & lamp
Dining room doorway- paint
Cake stand, lusciousness
Lights, carpet, art, plates
Dining light - pendant
Corral frequently used items on a woven tray, prop up a few wooden boards on your counter and display pantry items with pretty packaging.
need to get ikea chopping board!
Chalkboard in kitchen! Need it!
7. Throw in color with a rug or runner. My favorite way to create a palette is to start with the colors in a rug. When I have a room with white walls and I'm just starting to think about color, I will hunt for the most colorful rug I can find. It's a great statement that also feels timeless.
7. Small spaces. When space is a premium, imagination is everything. Turning this cupboard into a study nook was genius. A piece of art helps keep a space like this tidy in public. Design tip: If you are hanging a piece of art above a piece of furniture, keep the art's width at 50 to 90 percent of the width of the furniture. The ideal width is 75 percent. Less than 50 percent is too small, and more than 90 percent will look out of proportion.
over bench pendants + kitchen rug
ribbons of colour with bulkeads, and carpets
Wondrous office/study - books, character-filled furniture and carpet, and great lamp
1. Go with bold color in lighting. This dining space feels so bright and colorful with really just one color accent and bright white walls. Drama comes in via twin chandeliers in a bold turquoise, repeated in the chairs and curtains.
2. Add colorful chairs to a dining table. This is such a brave yet simple design detail. Fuchsia and hot-pink chairs energize this otherwise neutral room.
Caviar colour grey paint
This should be my study. Trolley as side table in study, Brilliant!
Great collection of chairs around dining table: fun, casual, elegant
1. Soften a modern dining set with a cozy rug. Sleek, modern spaces look the most at home when balanced with handmade elements, like the gorgeous Moroccan rug shown here. An oversize terrarium and colorful art bring personality while still fitting with the modern aesthetic.