Dear freinds what should b the color scheme for a8×4'bathroom with one

Rabia Siddiqui
10 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

colors for small bathroom ..

Comments (7)

• lucidos
    10 years ago
    Any color that you want. If the fixtures are white you have unlimited choices. Find something that you would want in the bathroom...A picture or an item and build the bathroom around that color.
  • Rabia Siddiqui
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanx Lucidos.Could u please suggest color scheme for a two tone bathroom in detail please .
  • libradesigneye
    10 years ago
    With white fixtures, keep your floors and all tile white or a stone that is mostly white. You can paint the walls above the wainscot (which might be glossy painted wood or beadboard, or you might employ a cabinet for the sink that was painted a very soft sky blue. One narrow trim piece of tile running through the white tile might be the same tone of sky blue.

Then, add blue linens / towels / etc. [houzz=
    Bellevue House · More Info
    ]

Now, consider what other colors are in your home and select one that is clear and soft and lovely with white. You might use that color instead of sky blue. I used sky blue because it is the color of water and therefore always appropriate in the bath, but you can make the bath flow with the colors you have or plan to have in your home.

If this was a master bathroom instead of a common or guest bath, I would shift the choices of stone and tile from white plus white to a lovely off-white, cream, or almond tone - like travertine. Use a neutral like chocolate on the cabinet and add color only with linens and perhaps some art on the wall. [houzz=
    Elegant Master · More Info
    ]
  • lucidos
    10 years ago
    I suggest you find an item you want in there. For instance this painting. (It's just a random example). Then select colors from it that work for you. For example, let's pick the light purple.

From there use a neutral color for trim as a second color...white or beige.

Pick another color from the picture to select your rug towels and accessories ..even a deeper color then the wall. Most bathrooms are very small and it is difficult to put to many colors in them without making them look over done.

In the picture with the purple bathroom the only print is the curtain. If you select a painting that should be your only print. The rest of the things should be a solid.

In the other 2 pictures I choose something different. Instead of a picture I used a shower curtain. Then took a color from that. You could then add Items in the room in another color.

So...

1. Find an item
    2. Select a color from that item for the wall
    3. Paint the trim in a neutral
    4. Find a second color in the item for your towels and accessories.
  • Rabia Siddiqui
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thankyou friends I I ' m thinking of sky blue and pearly white tiles combination with a matching artpeice on the wall .white flooring or sky blue .What u say friends.?
  • Rabia Siddiqui
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    One more thing .This is a guest room bath attached with guest bedroom.