amit_katyal

Need help on deciding the type and colour of dining table.

Amit Katyal
10 years ago
I have a sitting area cum dining area of 300 sq ft which is adjacent to my kitchen ( 120 sq ft ).
Over all colour theme is white and in STRAIGHT LINE. All cabinets in the kitchen are of white colour with grey Italian tiles and Siemens equipments.
Have bought off white (leather) seven seater sofa with a coffee table with a frosted green glass top.
The area left for the dining is approx 90 sq ft.

My questions are :
1. Should i go in for a square dining table with six chairs or eight chairs. What should be the area of the top.
2. Should I go in for a rectangular table with six chairs or eight chairs. What should be the area and size of the table top. Have selected one with an area of 21 sq ft with a frosted green glass top. The fabric on the chair uses is black.
3.should I go in for a round table. What should be the dia or radius. Have selected one six chair Armani casa table with a radius of 2.5 sq ft. It is black in colour. The glass top is also black and the fabric on chair is also black.
4. What will be the best colour combination keeping in view the kitchen, sofa etc in mind.
Pl advise....
I

Comment