houzzerpolls

POLL: Favorite Bathroom Faucet?

Houzz Polls
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
What's your favorite bathroom faucet style?

Vote for your choice! To enter the drawing to win your very own pair of Houzz Slippers, POST A COMMENT telling us what type of faucet you would like to have in your bathroom (share your photos too!) and you will automatically be entered into the drawing.

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 10/16/13. One winner will be drawn at random.

Comments (215)

• boodiebooh
    10 years ago
    Ikea sells something very similar in different colors/ finishes. 79$
  • faystroh
    10 years ago
    The digital faucet - finally a way to get the bath the right temperature!
  • caroljhazen
    10 years ago
    I'd love a black farmhouse style - traditional three hole variety. Love the picture above from Diane Clark Davis
  • mahastidionne
    10 years ago
    The waterfall faucet is my preference. I like how it looks clean and modern.
  • Jill Furcron
    10 years ago
    I like the Moen 90 Degree faucets. Not quite industrial, but clean, neat and very functional. The Bandini Ayra Waterfall faucet is my favorite that's pictured here. WAY out of my budget, but lovely, still!
  • knight118
    10 years ago
    Love the simplicity of the waterfall faucet -- it's different, yet appears to be an easy keeper.
  • Rick
    10 years ago
    I prefer the functionality and simplicity of a single lever faucet. My bath remodel will have a beautiful Hansgrohe faucet on a very sleek Toto pedestal sink.
  • Kim Perez
    10 years ago
    Love this waterfall faucet
  • seniorita
    10 years ago
    Rio, we've had a wall mount faucet going on 58 years in a 1/2 bathroom and the pipes inside are still running/not clogged by lime. If your pipes are clogged by lime wouldn't you be doing all the pipes in your house anyways? The wall mount means I do not have to keep wiping the deck with a bar mop. I like maintenance free anything.
  • Jeanine_Owen Anderson
    10 years ago
    Love the wall mount!
  • Mark
    10 years ago
    I love our new powder room and under-mount sink, but don't like having to wipe water spots off the black granite counter (especially problematic around the faucet handles). Next time, I'll go with a lighter counter (or ceramic vessel bowl) and a single-hole mount, automatic faucet like this one (sensor is at the end of the spout, next to the aerator), also available as a wall-mount.
  • bschr
    10 years ago
    I have the faucet as show above, love it! It sits on a concrete sink in the powder room and we have pre-set the temperature to warm since no one needs to get a glass of water from that bathroom.
  • deboragorr
    10 years ago
    That foot mounted level would be a boon for someone like my handicapped little sister. What in ingenious idea. Thank you. Deb
  • homefor36years
    10 years ago
    While I love the look of the waterfall faucet I voted for the one handled faucet because it seems to never go out of style.
  • Alice Costa-Sievert
    10 years ago
    I love the waterfall but I also love oil rubbed bronze which is what I have in my kitchen :)
  • Alice Costa-Sievert
    10 years ago
    Like this one too
  • nipples
    10 years ago
    Found this American Standard sink faucet online to match our tub faucet as we recently had to renovate our master bath.
  • Avril Rainville
    10 years ago
    @ Ellen Carlin, you have the very similar taps to the ones we put in our new house-build just last year; both bathrooms have double sinks, so four of these taps altogether. They look and work great, and we got them on discount through our plumber due to the new-build. Easy to clean, and also a little of the sought-after waterfall effect!
  • PRO
    Mr Teds
    10 years ago
    Here is a faucet I made for my powder room.Its made out of glass..
  • PRO
    Mr Teds
    10 years ago
    Powder bath faucet.
  • gheil1022
    10 years ago
    I only use bat handle Chicago faucets in all my bathrooms. Classic, reliable, not trendy.
  • markovitzhouse
    10 years ago
    I guess I'm more traditional than I thought, I like the regular foucet that you turn on with a handle. You control the water teperture and flow....
  • lindac223
    10 years ago
    buffy1952: I love the handmade edison light bulb fixtures. How creative.
  • Bianca Swann
    10 years ago
    Love waterfall faucets
  • michellemch
    10 years ago
    Single lever style is so easy to use and so it has to get my vote!
  • Allana Brown
    10 years ago
    I love the green faucet, it reminds me of my childhood. Why don't they slime anymore on nickelodeon ?
  • Irene
    10 years ago
    I love the waterfall faucet, I wish I had one in my bathroom...
  • Karen Lowe
    10 years ago
    We have a faucet with a flexible sprayer hose (much like they make kitchen faucets now). I love, love, love it for easy shaving clean up for my hubby!
  • seniorita
    10 years ago
    Do you have a link for a picture of this faucett? What a good idea!
  • sanleh
    10 years ago
    I love the foot controlled faucet they show here! It would make for an amazing guest bathroom.
  • Karen Lowe
    10 years ago
    seniorita, yes, here is an image. It is a "bar faucet," but works wonderfully in the bathroom!
  • itallhastowork
    10 years ago
    I love the look of vintage style bridge faucets. This one looks a little more contemporary in a brushed nickel finish. We recently installed a large bridge faucet in our kitchen and I love that I can easily clean up around and under the fixture. The brushed finishes hide all kinds of water spots until cleaning day too. They're a little pricey but they look high end and very unique.
  • Jeannie Nguyen
    10 years ago
    CONGRATULATIONS to Jacqueline Pestano for winning her very own pair of Houzz slippers! If you missed out on this poll, don't worry, you still have some time left to get your comments into our Halloween Decor poll!
    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/poll-halloween-decorations-dsvw-vd~684311
  • PRO
    Sharon Lewis Homes
    10 years ago
    Love this look
  • happyasaclam
    10 years ago
    Water falls are peaceful in any kind of setting!
  • Renee Castle
    10 years ago
    I like the Moen Brantford in brushed nickel which we just used to replace brass fixtures in our house - classic design
  • khft
    10 years ago
    We installed a Riobel 'Zen' waterfall faucet in our new bathroom vanity. I love it. No huge rush of water to splash all over the place. Just an eloquent and adequate flow of water to wash your hands.
  • J.B.
    10 years ago
    Had a waterfall faucet at resort in Mexico. The best ever! No splash when you wash.
  • PRO
    Raúl Omar Capurro
    10 years ago
    My table has a weight about 15 kgs. Do you like it?? I´m happy, thanks.
  • culham
    10 years ago
    The Waterfall faucet looks so modern yet classic at the same time...a real eye catcher.
  • bjwpg
    10 years ago
    Has it occurred to anyone that all of the waterfall faucets afford no 'pressure'? That is, you need a focussed stream of water to rinse out a toothbrush (among other things). Waterfall faucets and their ilk simply bloop water out of their orifices and are therefore virtually useless for anything but handwashing.

Also, unless the faucet has a built in aerator (which most all regular faucets have had for decades) water splashes all over the place. Waterfall faucets, by their nature, have no aerator.

Unless they're in a guest powder room, waterfall faucets are virtually useless, and even in a seldom used powder room, the user is guaranteed to splash him/herself / the counter / the mirror / the floor.......
  • Ed
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Grohe Arden wideset for the master bathroom (two sinks).
    Grohe EuroPlus single-lever for the guest room and the powder room.
    Grohe Arden 20121 · More Info

Grohe 33 170 EN2 Europlus Lavatory Centerset Faucet, Infinity Brushed Nickel · More Info
  • yananlin15
    9 years ago
    All amazing
  • Alan Guber
    9 years ago
    I love the RIVUSS Carrión faucet, just bought, its stylish, elegant and lead free.
    RIVUSS Carrión FBWS-300 - Lead-Free Solid Brass Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Chro · More Info
  • Mak Maras
    9 years ago
    WATERFALL I feel like next to the real fall :-)
  • dreamhomechicc
    9 years ago

Love the wall mounted faucet, they look classic and homely! :)

• Jennifer Lukezich
    8 years ago
    Foot lever, wall-mounted over a trough sink. Perfect combo :)
  • 2becketts
    8 years ago

Love the three wall mounted faucets, such a unique look!

• PRO
    Focal Point Hardware
    8 years ago

Prefer wall mounted faucets - some of my faves:

Fantini 0512A I Balocchi wall-mount Faucet Rough · More Info

Raveninside Interior Design · More Info

Cary Bernstein Architect Pacific Street Residence · More Info

Impluvium House · More Info

• PRO
    Axius Americas
    2 years ago

Waterfall faucets would be one distinctly pleasing experience. They look stunning and will be equally fun to use them.