I am on the verge of re-doing my bathroom it. It was done 20 years ago and needs attention. It is about 10+ feet x 6+ feet. Height is about 10 ft.
I am confused about few things
1. How to utilize the space optimally
2. How to save costs
3. How to illuminate it well
How much space is enough for a bathing cabin?
My budget is approximately 3L. Is it enough for the purpose?
Budget depends on specifications required. It may or may not extend upto 3 lacs. Please share your requirements, specifications and scope of renovation work etc @ 9871188827 for further assistance.Regards,Dheeraj Sahay
Hi please share your requirements and some photos.
need ideas for bedroom and bathroom
Renovation idea design for bathroom
Small bathroom renovation advice.
Bathroom Renovation/Sanitation Repair
Here are the few points you should take care of,
1) How to utilize the space optimally - You must segregate the wet and dry spaces, Select the sanitary ware you are going to use i.e if you want rain shower then you have to check the height, water force in the bathroom, all about the outlets if you can change the positions, etc.
2) How to save cost - from the first point explained i.e. all about the materials. You can calculate the budget and do the changes accordingly in the beginning itself. Once finalized, try not to make any change as this will escalate the cost.
3) How to illuminate it well - Now a days there are lot many options available in the market like profile light, pendent light, cove light, etc.
4) How much space for bathing cubicle - Minimum 3' x 3' space is required for the cubicle.
You can contact us for any other query.