nitin_kitchlu

cladding an exterior wall 100 foot high and 12 feet wide

Notin Kitchlu
2 years ago

Looking for ideas and resources for design and execution of a mural or a designed surface on a wall of a 10 floor building in mumbai

Comments (8)

• PRO
  • PRO
  • Palak
    2 years ago

Hi I can design best for you. Contact here +917973368236

• PRO
    SK contraction interior design
    2 years ago

SK Shadab and contractor all internal pakshigalu world decoration

• PRO
    deSigneR - Architects and Interior Designers
    2 years ago

Hi Notin, I hope you are doing fine. Exterior claddings need to be durable and long lasting since they exteriors have to face weather changes, wind and dust and constant heating and cooling. Stone is the best material for exterior cladding, specially for weather like India. Stone has a property to insulate the interior spaces keeping them cool during the summers so your AC bills will be less over the years. Also stone is cheap in cost and readily available. Installation is not a problem and you get variety of designs and material finishes in stone cladding.

• PRO
    2 years ago

Hi Notin, I hope you are doing fine. Exterior claddings need to be durable and long lasting since they exteriors have to face weather changes, wind and dust and constant heating and cooling. Stone is the best material for exterior cladding, specially for weather like India. Stone has a property to insulate the interior spaces keeping them cool during the summers so your AC bills will be less over the years. Also stone is cheap in cost and readily available. Installation is not a problem and you get variety of designs and material finishes in stone cladding.

• PRO
    2 years ago

• PRO
    2 years ago