Name for this style?

4 months ago
last modified: 4 months ago

I'm redoing a bathroom and I love these pics - is there a "style" they would be called? French something or other? If there is I am not really able to figure it out/search it. Maybe these pics are different styles, but have some comment elements presented differently? Let me know if you have ideas on how to find more inspiration pics like these! The elements I like are (1) dark wood floors; (2) contrast!; (3) a little bling of mirrors/lights/cabinet pulls; (4) a touch of marble (but not on the front of the tub...a little too much for me in the first picture.) First and third pics are probably a little "too much" overall for me, but I love the colors. #2 might be a little too monotone for me. #4 is likely more rustic than I want (and probably the one that is least like the others....?)

Eagle Mountain Drive · More Info

Transitional Bloomfield Hills, MI Project 2 · More Info

Coastal Craftsman · More Info

Mediterranean Bathroom · More Info

Comments (19)