siddharth_shet41

Mr. Siddharth Shet

Siddharth Shet
2 years ago

I have Rectangular Hall 8metre x 3.8metre combined with Dinning Area.... Please guide me in having partition such that to feel two different areas

Comments (4)

• PRO
    A V Design Studio
    2 years ago

Hi,

There are so many no. of partial partitions available in market. Can you elaborate your requirement bit brief we will able to assist you..

Thank you.. feel free to contact us +91 - 9629621621

• Siddharth Shet
    Original Author
    2 years ago

Thank You Very Much for showing interest I have attached photo as under... Living Room Area is 8x3.8metre... that is 30m2... Which includes Dining Area..... Hence it is requested if you can help me Designing the same viz.. either we can lower the Living Room so that Dinning Area appears to be higher OR we can have Partition but I can't visualise it.. please Help me

• PRO
    Insite Designs
    2 years ago

Adding a partition often creates the division of space and makes the space look bigger. But I’d suggest instead of going for a complete partition, go for a semi partition wall or some columns in a way to divide both the living and dining area. In case you need any further help, please feel free to contact us at 9988866472. Thanks!

• PRO
    Insite Designs
    2 years ago

Here are some ideas you can try to visualise it. But do remember to get the furniture layout accordingly or it can make your place look messy or unorganised