kayjay_pea

Any reviews of Shaw's Pantheon HD+ Natural Bevel?

KayJay Pea
2 years ago

Hi all. I'm pretty sure that I want Shaw's Pantheon Plus Natural Bevel in Alabaster, but I would love to see pics of it installed in someone's actual house. Or hear reviews, good or bad, of the line. (Even if you have a different color. ) Thanks!

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Insite Designs
    2 years ago

Hi! Don’t have photos but they’re extremely good for high traffic areas like living rooms and such. Very durable and easy to clean too. Going to install them in one of out office projects soon.

• KayJay Pea
    Original Author
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Awesome! Thanks @Insite Designs! It's going on my entire main floor and I have two big dogs, so knowing that it's so durable is a relief and also matches my experience with the scratch test... a screw driver with force couldn't touch it. That said, I'd still love any photos of it if anyone has any. :)

• glevelotr
    last year

Did you end up installing this in your home? We are having to re-do our wood floor because of a flood and I've gravitated towards this because we have big dogs that scratched our past wood and I really can't find a wood floor that I like that is this color. If you installed it do you have any pictures? Or reviews? I have a sample sitting at my house right now and am trying to decide.

• KayJay Pea
    Original Author
    last year
    last modified: last year

@glevelotr, I did! They're great! For the most part, I LOVE my floors. I get compliments every time someone new comes over. But they are quite light and I find they get dirty very quickly. Luckily they're easy to clean, certainly easier than a rug!! A quick vacuum and mopping and they're pristine again. The dogs haven't been able to scratch them at all, but the dogs find them sometimes a bit slippery, especially when they're running.

• Rahul Aggarwal
    6 months ago

Great to hear that these worked out for you! We just had the exact same planks installed over existing floor 2 days ago, and we absolutely love them. It's good to have confirmation that they hold up. And nice pics

• mmartin4603
    2 months ago

What color are your floors?