Office Vastu Tips To Get Better Result
1. Entrepreneurs should sit facing the north, east or north-east direction as it is considered auspicious. The sun rises in the east, making it conducive for financial growth.
2. Marketing and sales professionals should sit in the north-west direction, in a way that the seat must face the north-east direction to ensure professionals are more proactive at work.
3. Accounting professionals should sit in the south-east corner at work and face the north-east direction for increased wealth.
4. Business heads should occupy a cabin in the western part of the office. They should face the north-east direction as it helps improve leadership skills.
5. Placing a mirror or a Kuber Yantra on the northern wall of the northern section of the office to ensure better financial opportunities.
6. Finished goods should be placed in the north-west direction to ensure they are sold.
7. Important financial documents should be locked away in a safe constructed in the south-west zone of the office. The safe should face the north-east direction to improve finances and overall prosperity.
8. Placing a bunch of French lavender flowers or green jade flowers on the reception desk will surround the space with positivity, thereby attracting prosperity. A four leaf clover plant can be placed at the entrance of office entrance.
9. Table or work desk should be rectangular shaped, and made from superior quality wood. A glass or metal table in an irregular shape in the cabin promotes confusion, stress and detachment from work.
10. Not to sleep on work desk. It indicates negative energy.
11. Keep your desks clutter-free. Keep papers and books locked away. Sort out documents according to their importance. Also, broken stationery should be discarded to remove obstacles to financial prosperity.
12. Employees must ensure that their backs never face a door in their cabins as it will prohibit them from seeing people enter. This could foster distrust at work, according to Vastu Shastra.