chhatrapal_jadeja

unable to conceal marble joints

Hello, I’m unable to conceal the joints between the marble slabs. Used epoxy of the same shade but it’s not working. Recommendations please

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    20 days ago

Chattrapal,

The grains of slabs used do not merge it may not be feasible to make a seamless joint.

Thanks,
    Nitin
    Cornerstone Designs, Bangalore.

• Rajesh Prajapati
    18 days ago

it would have be murged if u had used tinax while fixing of same shade with some color.

• Rajesh Prajapati
    18 days ago

also ur brass bar is getting dark...do u have any idea how to clear it again

• PRO
    Archkruti Studio
    18 days ago

See if u could make a groove in between the slabs and insert a brass finished T-beading in between it. It’ll look like a design element.

• Rajesh Prajapati
    16 days ago

@archkruti mam this is not solution for marble.see he has already fixed some t beading nd they are looking pathetic.
    as far as i know tinax should have been used also the labour who fixed he was skilled are not else d joints should so fine so that in future v do polishing again they get merge.

• PRO
    Solids and Voids
    16 days ago

The grains of the marble slabs do not seem to have a pattern. Hence you may want to consider this disadvantage to make an asymmetrical design by using inserts or T-section pattis.

• Chhatrapal Jadeja
    Original Author
    12 days ago

Thanks for the help everyone.
    Any idea what sort of an asymmetrical design can I add?

Also The joints are not in a straight line.