raj1318

Looking for pathbreaking Modern Design ideas for resi & comm complex

Abhishek M
3 years ago

Vision : Providing eco friendly boutique apartments to the middle class by invitation only

Purpose : Fulfill aspirations of rising middle class in Tier II cities with a combination of uniqueness with affordability, investing in buyers is my ultimate aim.

Details : Commercial on Lower GF & Upper GF on lease rental basis...design should go along with boutique concept of residential portion. Only 35 residential suites on 5 floors with each floor having a different theme. Solar panels to be installed on roof/front portion for generating surplus electricity to be sold to government authorities.

Location : Adjoining Posh developed locality opp railway station & Renowned college with 10k students & staff. Already 50k families residing & superbly connected with all major highway.

Land details : 2000 sq mtr with 40 mtr frontage on 18 mtr road. Area recently notified under development authority.

Comments (4)

• PRO
    D' Void's Architects
    3 years ago

Hi,

We are Delhi NCR based Architects and Interior Designers. We provide all type of design services. Our comprehensive Design package includes all documentation, designs, and working drawings. If interested please feel to contact. We can share our company profile with you and discuss further regarding your requirements and plot location.

Thanks & Regards

A.M.S.A Design Studio

• PRO
    Aura Interiors Studio
    3 years ago

Greetings from Aura
    I request you to kindly visit my page and if you like it dm me for further communication 😊

• PRO
    Studio Singh plus Partners
    3 years ago

Kindly contact the following no. 7703995578

• PRO
    One Stop Construction Solution
    2 years ago

Greetings!

We provide full scale solutions including services (MEP,3d,interiors,structural), if you are still looking for the job to be done you can contact us at details mentioned in our page.