tara_hall89

Shoji White or Gossamer Veil on open space walls

Tara H
3 years ago

Builder put Alabaster all over ceiling/walls- trying to decide on a wall color that will still keep the space open but add warmth. Using Urbane Bronze on accent wall can’t decide which wall- I painted Gossamer along stairs in dining room- but it looks really gray? Trim is Snowbound. Any suggestions?

Comments (4)

• Tara H
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Also, Accolade in SW new colors.. it looks like a warmer Gossamer?

• PRO
    Aura Interiors Studio
    3 years ago

the middle option will go well it will neutral the walls and space as well.

• PRO
    Rajeena
    3 years ago

Hi
    Is your accent wall is right or left to staircase?

Going with urban bronze to the left of staircase is suggestable ( since it have enough windows to provide lighting)

Going with urban bronze on right of staircase is not advisable.Since i dont get that wall will get enough lighting..

Making a contrast with bronze shade is a good option but I suggest you dont go with .Because as per your kitchen shape , cabinet and tile material ,Just leaving everything with neutral colour would be preferable than going with bronze shade

Thank you

• Tara H
    Original Author
    3 years ago

I guess I did it..impulsivity gets me- I went with Gossamer on all walls except stairwell- where I’ll do this effect in urban Bronze and used UB as accent in kitchen...it really makes the kitchen feel cozier since we have 12’ ceilings- just looking for some ideas to decorate the space..