vivek_sharma7743

Need help for mandir loction in plan

vivek sharma
last month

Hello all experts, can you please suggest me where I can create mandir in this plan.

Comments (10)

• vivek sharma
    Original Author
    last month

thank you,but as there is a wall of toilet, is it any problem as per vastu?

• vivek sharma
    Original Author
    last month

East facing.

• Tasko in
    last month
    last modified: last month

Hi mate,

Use your Drawing room wall adjoining to the living area as a Low height cabinet which 2'-6" high from Floor level or you can use this cabinet for Multipurpose areas like crockery unit, Showpieces area & puja area. Moreover, you can go with this idea like tv unit with other utility concept ideas which will use as puja or storage area.

Tasko's ideas · More Info

Home Renovation in Hyderabad · More Info

Also, you have an open Kitchen so go with this above concept.

Thanks & Regards

TASKO

https://tasko.in

Contact us on +91 9000963211 to take our services in Banglore, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad

• vivek sharma
    Original Author
    last month

Thank you @Tasko in for ur useful suggestion, but I was thinking to remove that wall (b/w living and drawing room) and make a partial partition either of woodwork or glass, one more thing I want to share with you, there is a bedroom on just above the Drawing room with an attached late-bath. so please just reconsider it, as there is a toilet just above in that direction. I hope you understand what is my dilemma.

• Tasko in
    last month
    last modified: last month

You are welcome Vivek. Well, you can go with this concept. This will resolve your all issues. You can use this kind of partition as a puja area, and other multipurpose things also.

• PRO
    Aarchizone
    last month

Wall adjoining drawing room and living room

• Nitika Kumari
    last month

@tasko

• Nitika Kumari
    last month

@Tasko.in

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    last month

Nitika,

You can use the dining table wall for a temple or the separation between living and dining.

Thanks

Nitin

Cornerstone Designs, Bangalore

• PRO
    Muqaam Design Studio
    last month

Hi! Contact us for your design problems! We solve them in style.

9885932346