eleanor_montano

Kitchen Remodel/Update

Eleanor Montano
last month

I purchased this home with these cabinets which are a couple years old, but it had the original countertop and and blacksplash. I have changed the backsplash as see in the photo with colors of light gray, gray, beige, browns, hazel. And have installed Quartz countertop with similar colors. I have this space between two cabinets. Other than trying to fit a small cabinet, I decided to run the backsplash up to the ceiling. I was thinking of putting a Pendant Light to break up that space. The open space is 60" in height from ceiling to counter top. The width is 41.75". Cabinet depth is 12" Should I add a pendant and what style and size. Any ideas to finish this space would be greatly appreciated. There is recessed lights as seen also a ceiling fan with light white with light maple blades in the middle of the ceiling of the kitchen.

Comment (1)

• Eleanor Montano
    Original Author
    last month

I would like to add the floor will be Mahogany Color Wood Look Tile.Very dark.