mandeep26

conflicting views on vastu of T junction plot

mandeep26
2 months ago

I have a north east facing plot. there is a T junction at top right of the plot ( society road).
one architect has termed this as dangerous and suggested main gate at left of plot front rather than right of plot front (NE), to diminish ill effect. As per web search, some claim, T junction at NE to be auspicious. ideally I would like gate on right of plot gate. expert views are requested.

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    2 months ago

Hello Mandeep, Please send a layout with proper markings.

• mandeep26
    2 months ago

Hope this helps. Look forward to your views. Thanks

• mandeep26
    2 months ago

the plot in question is indicated in blue dot

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    2 months ago

Firstly check if your plot is 90 degrees E to W as I can't clearly make it out in the picture.

Secondly

check the slop of the NORTH and EAST. If the slop of the road is on the North side and East side , the plot is good. And if the slop is on the opposite side, then you have to be careful. Secondly make a 9X9 grid of the plot and from the west towards north mark the 3rd and 4th block which is the auspicious position of the main gate.

• mandeep26
    2 months ago

thanks a lot. really appreciate your quick and great advice.