raju_pushpa

Elevation dilema for triplex house

raju_pushpa
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

Dear Experts, Could you please help me with the elevation that suits this triplex house, I am looking at some modern and contemporary design, but somehow things are not looking good, Could you please provide your feedback and suggestions ? the last pic is the basic building structure and the first two pics are the elevations tried. looking forward for you inputs, thanks in advance
regards,
Raju

Comments (5)

• PRO
    P K Associates
    4 years ago

Hi Raju,

This is somewhat similar, but not exactly same. You can pick the elements from this elevation.Hope this will be helpful.

Regards

Prity

• PRO
    Ravi Prakash Architect
    4 years ago

Hi Raju,

I think the design is going in good direction already. Although corner windows looks more impressive but increase the front part of it a bit as there is lesser setback in the side.

The kind of pattern maintained in boundary gate; try incorporating the same in the front wooden block as well.

Rest is fine.

• Pravin Bilhore
    4 years ago

How it is

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    4 years ago

Option 2 looks pretty good. The corner fixed window is a modern touch that I don't favour much. While it allows a corner view, the glass is fixed, so doesn't help with ventilation . I prefer option 2 which is less blocky and opaque. You could possibly combine 1 and 2 to get a larger corner view and have some openable shutters too!

• PRO
    SAB design studio
    4 years ago

Go for corner windows that gives modern look and add small openable windows in front