anandgbtech

looking for ideas for my 3 BHK flat in Runal Gateway, Ravet, Pune

Anand G
last year

attached image is the floor plan

Comments (8)

• PRO
    JS Design
    last year

Hello,

I'm an interior Designer & i can help you out.You can check out my projects in my profile.

• sonali agrawal
    last year

hello i am Freelancer Interior Designer and i can help you with the same, kindly contact on 7987646964

• sonali agrawal
    last year

• PRO
    SonamJhavarDesign
    last year

Hi Anand,

We are an interior design firm. You can check our work on our page. You can get in touch with us on 09769254716.

Thanks

• PRO
    Wing Feather Impressions
    last year

ideas are many. . what is the status of this... flooring,. wall paint,. washroom s., balcony etc,. civil work completed?

• PRO
    SAB design studio
    last year

you can hire some good interior designer who can give you good ideas and views according to your need

• PRO
    Interior Hues
    last year

Hello Anand,

You have a spacious flat with attached balconies. If you are looking for the good outcome please consult a designer. Lock on the theme first and then requirement of the furniture and aesthetic parts. If you have a fixed budget amount then designer will always help you achieving it.

Thanks!

• Anand G
    Original Author
    last year

thanks for the response...we are keeping different theme options to see which one will fit in our budget