zet_lee88

suggest me ideas ASAP

Zet Lee
4 years ago

Hey Houzzers, I’m new to this app so still figuring out
And I’m truly glad to discover this app on the App Store .
Our house construction is just done and I had told mom no to touch my room because somehow I don’t like their colour choices.
Coming to the point, as the wall of the room gonna remain white. I had this idea of keeping my room in shades of white , black & grey.. and adding some drama with red / turquoise/ yellow. Moreover my washroom has huge tiles of grey n small sized tiles of white.
Now as I was out of town .. They have got this bed made from a local carpenter and it’s of dark brown n cream colour. Below are the pictures of the bed being made and the original bed pic from where the carpenter is referring . Now I had this black grey curtains .. which I can’t use now I guess !
Please help me
The laminate for the box of the bed has not been fixed yet , only the head post Is done excluding the centre area which is for cushion! The same laminate will be put on the wardrobe and the cabinets
Please suggest me ideas because I can do some
Alterations now n how do I use these curtains(My fav.) ? So walls are white n bed is brown n cream wardrobe is also brown. Washroom tiles are grey n white . Will these curtain go with the bed n room?

Comments (8)