Any ideas to make this living room better?
This looks versatile, and eternally fashionable.
A touch of classic black rug would have been nice. But given the space layout and dimensions it might create distress. The wall can even be balanced by a series of three black-and-white photograph to create dramatic impression.
put few throw cushions of pastel shades or white color.....mirror can be bigger in white or antique white frame...
White living room needs decor
Living room decoration help!!
Living room decor ideas
living room decor
At present the rooms looks complete and classy, U can add few minimalistic things that will not overpower the calmness of this space.
01. Change the dark coloured flower vases. keep small light coloured vases on sleek designed stand, maybe brass round18-20 " high stands.
02. Change the curtains to combination of light and dark colored fabric.
03. The legs for the centre table are too bulky , go for the sleek legs or fully boxed shape table.
04. Use the floor mat single coloured or geometric minimalistic design.
05. Redesign the balcony space with more green plants and make it interesting to make use of that big opening.
Thank you so much for the inputs everyone
go for rugs and paintings in monochromatic
The size of mirror in that wall doesn'nt suits the wall..whatever hangings in proportion with wall suits better..it could be either any paintings or any art works whatever u wish..check out the color palettes in pintrest and match the wall color with rugs, pillows, and curtain...