Guys please help me in painting and outside tiling of my house.

Jona S
5 January 2019

Please help.

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Wing Feather Impressions
    We can help you with your requirement, please contact us at

@9010277880
  • PRO
    J&JOHNS INTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION

We can solve your problem, kindly contact me, 7039356194 Regard from

• varinder singh
    white and grey paint for exterior
  • PRO
    Prasath
    Don't use tiles in exterior out side walls, after plaster out side walls take front elevation photos and consult Asian or Nippon paint service center they will suggest five colour in front of you they'll show this is free of cost
  • PRO
    devaakar interior
    only two colours shade is best
    gray & slate colour
  • PRO
    Love Interiors
    for tiles purchasing varmora at reasonable rate try 9415555354
  • PRO
    Aum Architects

your staircase block is nice. use natural store cladding, if cost permits, else some nice stone designed tiles should also do the trick. as per the tile/stone, you can either go with the similar family for the rest of the wall painting. ensure the moldings/projections are painted in lighter tone than the walls, so that they do subtly stand out.

• PRO
    Tunch Bricks

As I can see your staircase block is the highlighting element of the whole structure. You can really play well with it. Some earthy cladding from Tunch Bricks would surely enhance the overall look of the elevation. Products suggested are Metallika and Sunburst in a patterned well as reference image is shared.

For More Cladding Bricks options

• Nandi S
    Contact us @9535120986 , we have in-house 3D designers, we will design ur exterior.
  • NARAYANA BHAT

What is window size?

• AH Interiors
    Better u visit asian paint service center for calarity of colors of ur choice. I wud suggest White texture if u r away from commercial spaces(Less pollution).