ajinkya4793

Suggest a good ductless chimney under 13k INR and a cooktop too.

Can anybody recommend me a good ductless chimney for cooking Indian/Asian food under 13000 INR and hob too. Should have decent customer service in Mumbai. Which brands have good service and are reputed? I'm looking at Elica for chimney, but some of the reviews of the Elica hobs on amazon are scaring me. So having a dilemma.

I'm totally clueless about the features a chimney needs since I'm installing it for the first time if anybody directs me to some guide or something I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Intelerio
    5 years ago

Its always best to go for a ducted chimney as foul air is removed out of the kitchen.

A ductless chimney has charcoal filters which need to be replaced periodically and it just recirculates the air. But if u have no choice to go for a ducted option, then u can go for ductless model.

We have used Elica models, not in mumbai though . Didnt have any problem as such. Also check the service availability in your locality.

Faber is also a good option.

Also a baffle filter is much easier to clean than a mesh filter in case of ducted chimneys.

• Ajinkya Pokharkar
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thanks for the info @intelerio

• PRO
    Prasath
    5 years ago
    KAFF is also in your budget I recommended so many clients past ten years no problem