Need Suggestions for Restructuring my House!!
26 /46 duplex home ideas
I NEED A PLAN.. AS PER VASTU
I need help to remodel the flat
Since you have already done the decor in contemporary finish, you could add little points of interest to complement the decor.
Few tweaks for the bedroom:
1. Warm tinted etched mirror on wardrobe for both functionality and aesthetics.
2. Geometric print wallpaper or wall art for headboard wall.
3. Color sparsely some patterns on the white 3D wall panels. Like in yellows/greens.
4. Illuminate existing shelves with spot lights preferably in warm white
5. A mini area rug by the bed.
6. Try to add sheer curtains in shades of white without textures.
A few tweaks for the living cum dining :
1. Add dining table decor(planter/statement salt and pepper shakers) and separate space for keeping bottles and stuffs.
2. Add a statement art of calm scenes on the wall opposite to dining table.
3. Remove the red and yellow roses( so artificial! ) and traditional vases on side table. Instead, replace them with white abstract ceramic vases and a small table lamp.
4. Try to conceal the fridge by installing a jaali wall partition between the door and fridge.
5. Illuminate the basin and mirror with two wall sconces on each side or one vanity light over the mirror.
Note : Lighting scheme should be done to ensure uniformity in lux levels. Using warm white and cool white at the same places/ areas often overpowers the latter and results in deviation from human comfort thresholds and an illusion of dimly lit space even if overall power consumption is high. Always segregate cool whites for task lighting and warm whites for accent lighting.
Aurum Ideas and Spaces