houzzindia

WIN | Visiting ACETECH? Win an Amazon Echo, Echo dot-- CLOSED

HouzzIndia
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

The Economic Times ACETECH is a leading trade fair in Asia for architecture, building materials, innovation and design and only third-of-its-kind in the world. Are you attending ACETECH this year?

If you are, comment below and tell us what you liked the most at the event for a chance to win an Amazon Echo, Echo dot and Houzz merchandise!

Contest closes 12 PM Monday, 19th November 2018.

Terms and Conditions apply.

Comments (16)

• Nirmal Jagodana
    5 years ago

The variety of brand helped me to choose many products which is suitable for my new home and I liked the most

• PRO
    Omnitek Window Works
    5 years ago
    one stop solution for Architect , Interior Designer, Builders and Students .
    They come to know about many new brands and new inventions done by them.
    Hats of to Exhibitor who always try to bring new into the Indian market.
    All the best guys .
    Thanks Acetech
  • Anshul Kathet
    5 years ago
    Variety of ideas, Enthusiastic approach and blending colour schemes .
  • PRO
    BUROSYS
    5 years ago

Acetech is bringing an eco system together and reach out to the right audience. The variety, digital platform and awareness and targeted marketing efforts are helping the industry to come together

• abhishek abhi
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

First of all IoT(internet of things) is there. There are many companies displayed of IoT(GM,Osmo etc.,) related to automation home and i really loved it. There, one more thing it catched my eyes is jaipur rugs- they lively sewed the rugs and this one is full of handcrafted(they also going to open in Mumbai by December).Lastly customized design related to wallpapers for example from nukin brothers and there also many companies related to that, furnitures, fan,bedroom, kitechen and garden with stone walls a etc., eco friendly projects and conference(time) also there in hall 4. At last hall 8 but I didn't go there, because separate fee for that one but they said well branded with customized one(related to home)

• PRO
    Gwalior Clads and Surfaces
    5 years ago

ACETECH is the spot to spot all New available and upcoming interior

• PRO
    The Design Studio
    5 years ago

ACETECH is a great event to explore new material and new ideas.... Highlighter of the Event is HOME AUTOMATION.... future of urban lifestyle..... and now voice command device is the add on in Home automation

• abhishek abhi
    5 years ago

I already posted my comments but little change in it. not nukin brothers its nocky brothers and one more thing too look into beyond automation by crestron and u can look into smart I wall(likos) and one more eye catching is if u love religious then its perfect to look into to decor ur home with mantra gold coatings. temple of style is customize bed it kinda fancy - I showed in photo. sun(elite panels)-totally wood works with unique design and u love it once you see it

• Gitesh Sonar
    5 years ago
    it was very good
  • HU-883290665
    5 years ago

It's a great place to explore new and upcoming brands and find interesting products.

• vedikaseth
    5 years ago

I got to see all the latest technology and trend for home interior and architecture!

• Akkshay Jain
    5 years ago
    "Acetech" is just perfectly been promoted as "One Stop Solution under one Roof" i was able to find all what I required. All the latest things are been displayed which is just not possible to locate by an individual without this.
  • rohanmehta6
    5 years ago

The presentation of the brands and their products at Acetech has been great and give a wide range of options to home design enthusiasts like me be it materials, furnishings or automation.

• Smriti Lodha
    5 years ago

Amazing displays and new products!

• Priyam Doshi
    5 years ago

I loved the Dot Chair by Lekha Washington (with the crow!!) the most at Acetech!! It was one of the most unique and comfortable pieces at acetech