tanzil_rahaman

my house plan.can sum 1 tell any better plan r any flaws present in it

Tanzil Rahaman
5 years ago
planning a duplex house...also need to find out the estimated cost for a 150 sq yds duplex house.

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Pastel Dreams Interior
    5 years ago
    Hello Tanzil
    There should be another bathroom attached to bedroom (12*14) on first floor for more convenience.
  • PRO
    Riddhish
    5 years ago

Hi Tanzil.

Greetings,

The plan is looking very generous. Nothing to criticize but a little thinking could make a real good plan for egl.

1) The hall could accomodate the dining area as well.

2) A single stair is sufficient enough to fulfill the requirements. depending upon where it is placed.

3) A lounge on the first floor would add the charm to the upper floor and a large balcony may be if possible.

4) Some vegetation in the interior could make it lively.

5) I f a small courtyard if not a hindrance into the central area can make it more inclined towards nature since it would be good for light and ventilation.

There are a lot of other small things possible depending upon the requirements and the structural probability.There doesnt seem to be the column and beam overlay over the plan which would be also helpful in designing.

Thanks and regards

Riddhish

• PRO
    SSM Consortium LLP
    5 years ago
    Hi Tanzil,

Plan seems to be good.
    For more details, you can reach us @9885648688.
    Feel free to call us.
    Thanks in Advance
  • PRO
    Buildwizz- free house plans
    5 years ago

GREATE News..!

Get free architectural house plans as per your plot size (length x width) OR ROAD DIRECTION

and as per your requirement..

• PRO
    Buildwizz- free house plans
    5 years ago

VISIT US AT BUILDWIZZ

• PRO
  • PRO
    Decorr Diya
    5 years ago
    @aaasolution
    Contact 8100608893
  • PRO
    pencil_studio6
    5 years ago
    Hey bro can you please mention the north point first . So that I’ll explain the plan . As per requirements.
    Thank you
  • PRO
    Atom Interiors . Smart Interiors.
    5 years ago

For interior enquires, custom modular kitchen, wardrobes decor makeovers contact us at +91 9481494815 . We offer free consult.

Living Room Decor · More Info