vyshvhk

BATHROOM ON MIDDLE OF THE EAST SIDE OF HOME IS A PROBLEM OR NOT

Vyshak
6 years ago

please advice me on this topic that a bathroom is extended before years ago after the approval of ground floor plan on east side of home(center )In vasthu i think in Brahmastanam it is placed,Is it a problem? if so give some remedies?do i have to change it as a store room,the septic tank is also on east side a 2 metre distance from foundation (clearly on bathroom side).is it a problem.i amm attaching images,Please advice

see on the east side(a toilet and a work area,it is constructed after approval of plan,work area is temporary,its roof not concreted,but bathroom roof is concreted)

Please advice me

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Cornerstone Design Studio India
    6 years ago
    Hello Vyshvhk,

Frankly speaking , the plan and the photo does not match. Would it be possible for you to provide some more details with the changes that were made written on the plan and also the adjoining places of the property.

BTW what bothers you now with the vaastu after so many years, are their any financial or health related issues that you are attributing it to eshan?

We have a septic, a bath, an overhead water tank, a cut area and the stairs all in the NE NNE corner here. Please see if you can provide the above details.

Thanks
    Nitin
    CORNERSTONE DESIGNS
    Bangalore
    Vyshak thanked Cornerstone Design Studio India
  • AKK
    6 years ago
    Before extention, you had pretty neat house...
    After changes you may have issues with authorities or legal problem due to SE extention.
    I cant find main door though. Is it in that extended work area?

There is really no remedy for vastu issues. Those who tell you remedies, tries to stop the ill effect by cutting some corner of the house... Its like=>to treat a rotting wound in hand you must cut it, but a man with no hand is living, but not efficient.
    Vyshak thanked AKK
  • Vyshak
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Main window is thru the sitout.north facing.and in the plan .,the outside toilet and work area is extra extended from basic foundation.

• AKK
    6 years ago
    BTW, if you take off the work area tin shed and extra wall, it will be good again. You can reuse the same material to build it in other place. All depends on what work is done in thay work area.. is it ... metal? soil? pottery? sewing?
    Vyshak thanked AKK
  • Vyshak
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    3points you mentioned are perfectly right with my concern that I am asking for advice,that I have to do something to clear the issues by correcting the area,vasthu etc. by extending the both cutted corners .
    1. south east corner to north east corner ,there sitout can be extended.in that corner to correct that.
    2.And in south east corner to south west corner.there is a bedroom and. I think extending the bedroom
    is it a gud idea?

then another question is ,do I have to change bathroom from middle of the east side,brahmasthana as very vasthu.there is no air holes in my home.
    My new proposed plan is attached here with pls comment.ground floor and first floor
  • Vyshak
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    it's kitchen work area.outer kitchen
  • AKK
    6 years ago
    Ok, if you are abt to build other floor, many things can be corrected.
    Please share
    1. your total plot size.. length/width...
    2. direction of main gate to the plot, distance of main gate from ends and gate size.
    3. house location in the plot, direction, distances from E,W,N,South direction walls/fence.
    4. Any other structures in plot or only that house building?
    5. water ? well/borewell location.
    6. Where is electrical meter?
    7. slope of your plot.

SW-Its okay to build dress n toilet, but with some changes...
    NE- good to extend.
    Toilet in east center, no big problem. Its not bramhasthan of house building as per layouts and pictures. Probably center of plot?
    The stairs in your new layout is actually in bramhasthan which is big trouble.

I can advise little if you can try help me answer 7 questions above.
    Vyshak thanked AKK