manas_majumdar17

need help for tv placement

Manas Majumdar
6 years ago
Hi guys, in a predicament here regarding placement of tv in living room here. Its a new flat and size of my living room is 11*17....on entering the living room via main door, bang opposite are my windows on the whole wall, thereby leaving no choice for tv placing. I wish to place my two seater sofa on the left wall of the room which again leaves no space for tv....then the last end of the room, i.e the right most wall of the room will be my dining place...hence again no option there...please suggest me something, otherwise i wont have any other choice except for placing the tv in bedroom, which I sincerely dont want...attaching pics here of the living room for some reference.
1st pic is the windows wall opp the main door entry. The windows cover the whole room, hence no wall there.
2nd pic is the wall on left when one enters through the main door.Here i am thinking of placing the sofa set and a mirror frame above it.
3rd pic is the wall opposite the sofa set arrangement, where my dining table would be, flanked by an art frame on the wall
4th pic is the wall to the right when one enters in living room via main door. It is quite thin and will have door camera and other album stuffs.

Comments (14)