hzdeleted_42782806

Ideas about floor plan

User
6 years ago
I do not want to go for elaborated dining area, I would prefer small dining area in front of kitchen . need ideas for my mandir . additionally ideas for interior of living area that will include the balcony

Comments (18)

• PRO
    Civil engineer and palaner
    6 years ago
    I have best idea for this.9685672271 what's aap only contact my
  • User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    can you share the idea here or by email id
    njandyal@gmail.com
  • PRO
    Orange Homes Design and Consulting
    6 years ago
    contact me for elaborate and customized plan for your plot area. +919893229599
  • PRO
    SPX INTERIOR DESIGNER
    6 years ago
    Make C shape kitchen one kitchen plate form use as dining area, send me direction of house then it will set temple area and about drawing area it look great after set of dinning area
    Contact 8764410056
  • User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    @Hemambica : good suggestions .. thank you
  • User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    @surbhi : it's east facing .. all the balconies are east facing
  • PRO
    Hemambica Magani
    6 years ago

I have some ideas involving partitioning the living and the dining areas. You could think about that as well.

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    yes .. Hemabica
  • PRO
    Hemambica Magani
    6 years ago

You can mail me the details and exact plans if you'd like to work with me some more on the interiors and I can give you more ideas as you give me more feedback.
    Good luck and congratulations on the new house :)

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    njandyal@gmail.com my email id
    you can send the details there
  • PRO
    Colour Ur Blank Spaces
    6 years ago

We are an online homes styling and staging company. We do space planning, furniture layouts, reuse/ repurpose old furniture with the new ones, make design boards and suggest easy solutions with great makeovers. You can check some of our work on our profile on Houzz.

You could also get in touch with us on 9923893771 or email us at reema@cubspaces.com

Happy Colouring!

regards,

Team Cubspaces

• User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    @color ur blank spaces : can u provide more details on njandyal@gnail.com
  • PRO
    Colour Ur Blank Spaces
    6 years ago

Yes, Kindly take a look at your inbox, I have sent you the company profile.

Regards,

Team Cubspaces

• PRO
    KATIC DESIGNS
    6 years ago
    hi..
    this is Anil
    we have a experienced in eco greenery living and dinning. if u r interested for more details visit our profile
  • Pradeep Pokhriyal
    6 years ago
    can anyone send me best east facing 20'x45'planning ideas at pk1992kunaj@gmail.com
  • PRO
    Momai Creations
    6 years ago
    Hi!
    I'm so glad I came across your floor plan, got pretty excited and ideas started flooding.

Firstly, I'm uploading a draft of a floor plan I made as a rough copy (with a pencil and a paper), so kindly excuse the imperfections. (please refer to the picture I've posted along with this.)

Secondly, as you mentioned, you would want to include the balcony in your seating area, I recommend you to break the wall and instead use French windows to allow the light within and it'll also feel very open.

Then, about the kitchen, as you said you wouldn't want a large dining area, you could take that space for an open kitchen, where the counter also serves as the dining space from the outside.

And since, the kitchen would be made towards the direction of the arrow pointed (refer to the pic) we get ample space to make a Pooja room.

And to give an enclosed feel to the living room I chose and L shaped couch for it.
    I would suggest you to go for a mounted TV on a rotatable stand on the wall so that its accessible from anywhere across the room.

Having done that, we are still left with some space (marked with a circle in the pic ) which could be used to put some more seats for the living room OR... (THIS IS MY FAV PART IN A HOUSE!) you could also use that space to mount a swing from the top.

There were few more probabilities to do this house, but I genuinely found this one to be the best, coz I'm a huge fan of open spaces, and it's a good layout a lot of things could be done with it.
    All the best.
  • User
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    @mamoi : thank you for your nice suggestions .. my few concerns in ur suggestions
    1. Is Pooja room as per the vastu ?
    2. I want shoe rack with some curboard for bags near the entry .. then again what will be the space for Pooja room