jacquieodesigns

Woodbridge 54" freestanding tub

Jacque O Designs
6 years ago
The photos of the Woodbridge 54" freestanding tub show the drain on one end of the tub. But the description says it has a center drain. I must know exactly where the drain is.
WOODBRIDGE 54" Acrylic Freestanding Soaking Tub with Brushed Nickel Pop up drain · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    6 years ago

Dear Jacque, It has a side drain. Sorry for the confusion. We will update the information shortly. Thank you for the inquiry.

• PRO
    Trans-Pacific Design
    6 years ago

can you provide a finish sample for client approval?

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    6 years ago

Hi Susan,

The finish is glossy acrylic. We have a showroom at Cerritos, CA. Unfortunately, we cannot provide finish sample at the moment.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Support @ WoodbridgeBath

• PRO
    Jacque O Designs
    Original Author
    6 years ago

My client received the bathtub today and it looks beautiful! Very happy with this selection.

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    6 years ago

Hi Jacque,

Thank you!

Support @ WoodbridgeBath

• Diana Rodriguez
    6 years ago

Could someone 6' 3" still use it or would he be too cramped

• PRO
    Jacque O Designs
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Diana Rodriguez...Since the tub is 6 inches shorter than a 5 ft tub...I don't think they would fit comfortably in this tub.

• PRO
    Woodbridge
    6 years ago

Hi Diana

Woodbridge also supply the big bathtub with the same look . [Woodbridge 67'' Bathroom White Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub[(https://www.houzz.com/products/woodbridge-67-bathroom-white-acrylic-freestanding-bathtub-prvw-vr~81427107) at $794 . you may take a look at this tub

thanks

WoodBridge

• Gene Erps
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Ok, is this side or end drain. The specs clearly show an end drain and yet in the comment to Jacque O Designs you say it is a center drain. When pattiheller ask the drain location you told her it is an end drain. Makes one hesitant to order sight on seen. So, what's up?

• PRO
    Jacque O Designs
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Gene Erps...It's an end drain. I ordered the tub.