vasundharalatwal6

Exposed brick wall: yay or nah?

Vasundhara Latwal
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

An exposed brick wall adds warmth to a space and even lets you design it in any style- industrial, rustic, modern or even eclectic! Would you want to style your home with an exposed brick wall?

And if you are not a fan of exposed brick in decor, tell us what would you choose over it in the comments below!!

Industrial Dining Room · More Info

the eclectic home · More Info

Goa Vacation Home · More Info

Yay
Nah

Comments (5)

• PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    6 years ago

• PRO
    Capstona
    6 years ago

I would prefer natural stone cladding instead of exposed brick decor. This is simply because natural stone cladding can provide a classy and elegant appeal to the home. Also, it is easy to maintain and lasts long.

Another reason I would prefer stone cladding is that it provides a modern touch to the interiors.

I would also prefer patterned tiles or textured walls over exposed brick as I feel that it makes a space look more lively and beautiful.

• PRO
    Matrika Design Collaborative
    6 years ago
    Exposed brickwork looks great. I have just used it for a farmhouse project and it has worked wonders. the craftsmanship required is higher than the usual walls as it is exposed. It's good to see some traditional craftsmanship being brought back to life.
  • PRO
    Perfect Corporation
    5 years ago

Exposed brick along with sculpted brick wall can be another new good option.

• PRO
    Livspace
    5 years ago
    There is a material from Bostik which u can use for making brick pattern design