bfhusband

need help,for planning the windows,furniture,etc.of the living room,bedrooms,etc in this appartment

bfhusband
9 years ago
please find attached the floor plan,the entrance to the appt.is in the east.

Comments (5)

• PRO
    PH Interiors, LLC
    9 years ago
    You are asking for a whole house design basically with no parameters or inspiration from which to start. I suggest you hire a local designer who can develop a cohesive plan for you.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    9 years ago
    agreed, the scope of work is too large to be answered simply in the discussion area.
  • bfhusband
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    thank you for your comments,I do understand,but could you please help me out with any one bedroom????
  • wanderbug
    9 years ago
    I'm no pro, but I'm curious-does this apartment exist? It reminds me of a project my husband took in an elective class, Intro to architecture, where he was required to design a living space as part of his final grade (Or is it some sort of student housing??) I'm asking because 1) All of the bedrooms are the same size and are isolated from each other, 2) the dining area at 10 x10 in the middle is going to be a corridor and you'll have almost no space for a table and chairs. 3) Then also all the bathrooms are ONLY accessed through the closets, which is extremely awkward for visitors.
    As far as the bedrooms, not necessarily an exciting choice, but your easiest choice is a bed against the toilet wall, with at least one nightstand, and a dresser on the wall by the door.
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    9 years ago
    Tee hee - are you cheating on your homework !!!