26 /46 duplex home ideas

Asma Tasmeen
7 years ago
I need some designs for duplex home with 1 master bedroom in 1dt floor

Comments (17)

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    7 years ago

BY design you mean the division of the plot or the interiors.Give the constructional details if its done or your requirements.

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Sir i have not yet made any plans. I need some ideas from you.

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    7 years ago

For that you'll have to send your requirements in detail.

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I need a garage in ground floor from there stairs to first floor. In first floor living room, kitchen, a small bedroom with attached bathroom and small storage room and then the second floor with master bedroom with round bed, attached bathroom, walk in wardrobe and small gym workout room and then the third floor with huge party hall and then the terrace. Please note I don't need any balcony and I want curved stairs in each floor. Near the bed in master bedroom i need a big window.

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    7 years ago

Send plot position for the main entrance of the and the north direction for the sunlight in the building.Specify the place you live in.

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    This is building we purchased.
    This os the front side of the building.
  • Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    This is the terrace of the building..
    width is 25 ft n length is 46.
  • Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

The right side left side and back side is covered by buildings..
    We are planning to reconstruct it soon so i asked plan from you.. Please do it as soon as possible.

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago

The plan is very nice. Some changes to be made i.e., i dont need a dining room and I want my living room to b a bit bigger. I will send you a pic i need my living room to b somthing like that.

• PRO
    Rupal shah
    7 years ago

Are other divisions good as per your idea? Do you wish to have the plan in detail for all the three floors?

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago

As i told you i need a garage in ground floor for car parking n all from their stairs to (first floor) i.e, living room. I dont need stairs to b fully curved it can be curved at starting, if not possible straight is also OK. In first floor i dont need space in front. It can directly be main door of living room. There a kitchen, bedroom ( not a master bedroom just a bed and a wardrobe is enough ) with attached bathroom and small storage room ( storage room can come below stairs ). I want my living room to be big i dont need anything there just a sofa n TV set as i showed in the pics yesterday. As the living room becomes big i want little bit curved stairs not full curved just curved at starting. Then in (Second Floor) the master bedroom with attached bathroom, walk in wardrobe and small room for gym. I want round bed it is OK even if it is not near window but TV set should be opposite to that. Then to (third floor) a big party hall nothing else and finally to the terrace.

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    I did a rough figure in ms Word but was unable to send.
    Tomorrow as soon as i go to office il send you that.
  • PRO
    Rupal shah
    7 years ago

I've sketched out first floor plan. At the ground floor there'll be parking and a service room. The second floor plan will be done as per the requirement, but initially this plan has to be confirmed. Please mail the drawing at rupalgshah@hotmail.com.

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Ya tomorrow as soon as i reach office il do that. I cant send now coz its in my laptop tomorrow il do.
  • PRO
    OPPEIN HOME
    7 years ago

hello, this is andy from oppein.

First of all,let me have a brief introduction of our company to you. OPPEIN, was founded in 1994. As an Asian leading one stop building material manufacturer in Kitchen cabinet, Wardrobe, Bathroom products, interior door,Solid surface and other home décor products. So we can offer our client one stop solution. More information, pls go to our homepage: www.oppeinhome.com .

• Asma Tasmeen
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Iam waiting for your reply since 1st march. Please reply as soon as possible with my home plan.