kandyrdh

kandyrdh
12 years ago
For some reason I can no longer open up the HOUZZ site on my MAC. I also have Windows installed on the same computer and am able to open it just fine with it. I have treid emptying the cache, cookies, etc and still I see a blank white screen :( Any ideas?
Grrrrrrrr

Comments (5)

• Ofir Zwebner
    12 years ago
    Hello,

We're sorry to hear of your problem. We were not able to find the reason for the issue you describe, but we will keep checking. Did you try using a different browser to access Houzz from your Mac? We support Safari, Chrome and Firefox for Mac.

Clearing your cookies and cache is a good idea which should have helped. Another approach would be to sign out and sign in again into Houzz. Please try using the following link on your Mac:

http://www.houzz.com/signout

Please keep us posted!
  • kandyrdh
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    unfortunately I can't open anything to even be able to sign in or out.
    I clicked on that link but it went to a white blank screen.
    I am even able to access your site on my husband's macbook. Just not mine
    I have Safari.
    Well, thanks for your suggestions :)
  • Ofir Zwebner
    12 years ago
    Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to investigate the problem. We've been researching the issue and trying to reproduce it, so far without success.

Here are some ideas:
    * Your computer might be running an anti-virus, pop-up blocker or firewall software, which is blocking Houzz.com. You might want to turn it off temporarily and see if that helps
    * You could reset your Safari browser (from the Safari menu -> Reset Safari). Please note that this will erase your browsing history and that you will have to re-sign in to sites that require sign-in.
    * Perhaps it's worth trying to install a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.

Hope this will help, please keep us posted.
  • PRO
    User
    7 years ago

I've tried everything. I have the latest iMac with updated Safari. I used to go to Houzz all the time. Recently, it won't load. I get all the question mark image icons and the pages are unformatted. (outline, list form) I've tried restarting, signing out and in, clearing the cache, the history, everything. I hate to try another browser just to get into houzz.com. Every other site is fine. Help!!!!

• Emily H
    7 years ago

Hi there, Sorry to hear that! Have you tried another browser to see if it is limited to Safari? Have you made any changes to your system or installed anything new since you last were able to access the site successfully? Does this happen for you on other internet connections? (work vs. home for instance)