sharewithkinjal

Suggestion for this Kid's Room?

sharewithkinjal
8 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I'm trying to renovate this room for my 8 years old son. It's complete redo. Since I live in a relatively small apartment, I need some amount of storage, hence the need for the overhead loft storage above the wardrobe. I need help for considering following aspects: 1) I'm thinking of allowing some amount of shutter-less storage in the wardrobe .. just to make it feel a little lighter 2) What are your views about overhead storage. Me and my wife are split for this. She says it could make the room entrance feel like a cave. 3) I'm thinking of replacing the cabinet next to the bed (Under the beam) with the mini-study table arrangement which is existing on the opposite side 4) The column behind the headboard is really a design nightmare. I'm just not able to get how to integrate a child-friendly way. In India, it's pretty common to follow vaastu science for placement of objects and sleeping position. It's been recommended by a vaastu expert to retain this sleeping position. Thanks in advance

Comment