himanshuhunny

Ideas for front elevation!

Himanshu Kumar
7 years ago
Providing you the blueprint of my new under construction building. I want ideas for front elevation for this blueprint. I have 30sqft space for parking n for lawn as well. I need Ideas for the front window first of all. The width us 6'0" n height is 4'6". I want duplex of two storey so keep that in mind please.

P.s - There is some changes I made while constructing. There is partition for the kitchen n dining hall, I removed that partition. Now It looks good. Please help me with the interior of kitchen n dining too. You can suggest me other things apart from my questions if there is any.

Thanks.

Comments (22)

• Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Check this out to clarify directions.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    7 years ago
    Try posting all the floor plans under one discussion.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Sir, right now we have plans for ground floor only.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Thank you for the suggestions! You are absolutely right. My mom is too cribbing because of small kitchen so we removed the wall. The concept of open kitchen is what my family liked n appreciated. Now you are telling to remove that wall is great too. Now suggest, is this a good idea to combine dining hall with living room?
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    And please help me with the front window and front door as well.
  • Dar Eckert
    7 years ago
    Is this new construction? If not take a photo of the current front window so we can see the style of your home now. What style do you like?

As far as combining the dining and living areas that really is the trend here but depends on how you use the area.

What are all those little rooms back by the dining area? They look too small to be bedrooms. One must be a bath but no fixture locations identified.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Yeah this is a new construction. The specification of front window is 6'0"×4'6". I want simple and classy front window without any arc and angles.

If these are in trend then help me with some photos please.

Those are bathroom and toilet. Both are separate so there is pass for that. We are planning to remove that pass so that we can get more spacious bathroom and toilet.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    There is a pic I saved from any certain site for the front window I would like to share it. I hope this will help you to get better idea.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    There is pic I saved it from any site when goggled. I would to like to share. I hope it will help you to get better idea of my choices.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    There is a pic I saved it from any site when goggled. I would to like to share. I hope it will help you to get better idea of my choices.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    There is a pic I saved it from any site when googled. I would like to share. I hope it will help you to get better idea of my choices.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Sorry for this mess! Ignore all. Network issues!!
  • Dar Eckert
    7 years ago
    You really need to talk to a builder or architect. You have some problems with the floor plan. You are wasting space with that hall in the bathroom. In addition, you really don't want your bathroom directly off the dining area. I am assuming that large room is family room. The bedrooms right off the dining area would also be an issue for me.

Before you make a costly mistake hire someone to help you with your design!
  • Architectrunnerguy
    7 years ago
    Ok, let me get this straight.

On one hand you say "Providing you the blueprint of my new UNDER CONSTRUCTION building" (emphasis mine) and "There is some changes I made WHILE CONSTRUCTING" (again, emphasis mine).

But then on the other hand you say "Sir, right now we have plans for ground floor only".

Are you designing this thing floor by floor as you go?
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    @Dar - We hired a builder and he gave us this blueprint according to our requirements. We started constructing with the foundation and then after foundation the real problem came into picture.

Now i'm worried about the front elevation only. We have already decided to make the kitchen open n combine it with dining hall.

As per your suggestions we can combine the stair hall which is in our hands.

Let me tell you the most important thing, we are constructing each and every room according to "Vastu Shastra". So we are forced to place rooms according to that. We can't change the position of the rooms.

I hope interior decoration will help us to flourish our home.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    @Architech...guy - Sorry that I created confusion by saying 'Under and while constructing".

Let me clear that the building is under construction and the foundation and outer walls have been already completed.

Roof and inner walls are still remaining. We are in process of constricting.

Yeah you got it right that we are only planning to construct ground floor only and after few years we are planning to build the next floor.
    Is this a wrong way to construct a building? I mean floor by floor?
  • Dar Eckert
    7 years ago
    How interesting! What is vastu shastra?
  • Dar Eckert
    7 years ago
    Did the builder do a drawing of the front elevation? It would be helpful to know the roofline and upstairs design.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vastu_shastra

Check this out you will get to know about it.
  • Himanshu Kumar
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    Nope he didn't. We didn't like Hus ideas this is why I'm here.