vikasbansal

PLEASE GIVE A DESIGN FOR HOUSE 0N 200 SQ YARD LAND

THE DIMENSION OF THE LAND IS 35 X 55 SFT

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Marie Meko, Allied ASID
    8 years ago
    I think this a bit of a challenge without the details of the lot. What is the elevation of the lot?? What style home do you want? What is the budget ?
  • houssaon
    8 years ago
    From your idea book, I see you like very modern houses. Is this going to be built in India?

I found a one floor layout that might work for you and you could do the exterior to your taste. But I have to say, you should look for professional help in India. I imangine code requirements and material are much different there.

Search the internet for modern and contemporay house plans. On site I found was this and here are some houses that might fit your land. http://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans/width-25-30/depth-40-50/contemporary/modern/single+story/two+story/three+story/split+level/
    As I said before the exteriors can be modified to suit your tastes.
    Good luck.
  • Jillapalli veeru
    8 months ago

15

• PRO
    P K Associates
    8 months ago

Hi,

Is this a new requirement because the date of this post is quite old. Please confirm.

Regards

Prity